Free Stuff: A Redemption Code
Provider: Panda Express
Do you like Chinese cuisine? If the answer is yes, you must have heard of Panda Express, which mainly serves American-Chinese cuisine. Now here’s a chance to receive a special offer provided by Panda Express. Just spend 2 minutes completing the Panda Express customer survey online linked below and you can get the grand prize for free!
Panda Express Customer Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: A redemption code
- Provider: Panda Express
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Panda Express Customer Survey
- Visit Panda Express customer survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- You need to enter the 4 or 5 digit store number located on your receipt.
- Click “NEXT” to start the survey.
- The survey consists of some multiple choices and two open questions which can be easily done within 2 minutes.
- Finish all the questions and submit the survey.
How To Win Panda Express Customer Survey Prize
Being thankful to all the precious suggestions and opinions received through the survey, every participant can get a redemption code as a survey prize provided by Panda Express. Follow the instructions to claim your share.
- Finish and submit the survey online.
- At the end page of your survey, you can get a redemption code.
- Bring your receipt with your redemption code written on it to a participating Panda Express location to redeem the offer on your receipt.
About Panda Express
Panda Express is a fast casual restaurant chain, which mainly serves American-Chinese cuisine. And it is the USA’s largest American-Chinese restaurant business.
It operates mainly in the US with smaller units frequently found in casinos, shopping malls and other entertainment venues. In Hesperia, Californiathe, Panda Express company opened its first stand-alone, drive-through restaurant in 1967.
Panda Express has close to 1,700 restaurants, located in 47 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, and Guam. Panda Express offers all kinds of Chinese-cuisine-inspired dishes. And the company does not offer franchises, as all units are company-owned.