Free Stuff: Validation Code
Provider: Burger King
Do you like enjoying fast food like KFC and McDonald’s? If the answer is yes, you must know another famous brand–Burger King. Now Burger King company provides an online guest survey, and every participant has a chance to win a prize by getting a validation code as long as entering the Burger King guest satisfaction survey. The survey is easy to take and free to everyone.
Burger King GUest Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Grand prize: A Validation Code
- Provider: Burger King
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Burger King Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Enter Burger King customer survey online(see reference link 1 below).
- Choose the language you prefer: English, Spanish or French.
- Prepare a receipt and enter Burger King restaurant number located on the front of your receipt.
- Click “Next” to begin the survey.
- The survey consists of some multiple choices and one open question.
- Make sure that you finish all the questions.
- Complete the survey and submit it.
How To Win Burger King Guest Satisfaction Survey Prize
Being thankful to all the precious suggestions and opinions received through the survey, every participant can get a useful validation code as a survey prize. Follow the instructions to claim your share.
- Complete and submit your Burger King guest satisfaction survey.
- You can get a validation code at the end page of the survey as a reward to you.
- Write the validation code on your receipt.
- Take the receipt to one Burger King location and redeem your special gift.
About Burger King
Burger King is a world’s large chain fast food enterprise. In 61 countries and regions in the world, Burger King owns more than 11,220 stores. In 1954, James Mclamore and David Edgerton created the first Burger King restaurant in Miami, Florida. The two “Burger King” founders always keep the concept that is to provide customers with reasonable price and high quality products, fast service, and clean environment.
During decades of years’ development, the menu of Burger King has expanded from a basic offering of burgers, French fries, sodas, and milkshakes in 1954, to a larger, more diverse set of product offerings. Burger King does business internationally. You can easily find a store near you and enjoy a nice meal there. Besides, fresh offers are also available online.