Prize: $1,000 Sam's Club Gift Card
Grand prize of $1,000 Sam’s Club gift card is waiting for you! What you need to do is just spending several minutes completing an easy Sam’s Club customer survey online linked below, and you can get a chance to take a draw!
Sam’s Club Customer Survey Prize
- Grand Prize: $1,000 Sam’s Club Gift Card
- Start Date: 4/1/2015
- Expire Date: 6/30/2015
- Survey Link: See reference link 1 below
Step By Step Guide To Take Sam’s Club Customer Survey
- Visit Sam’s Club customer survey website(see reference link 1 below).
- Choose a language you prefer: English or Spanish.
- Enter your personal information, including your birth date, first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip code and phone number for the purpose of the drawing.
- Click on the “Continue” button to complete the survey.
How To Win Sam’s Club Customer Survey Prize
To reward customers who share feedback and give advice, Sam’s Club company gives away a prize of $1,000 gift card to lucky winners in the Sam’s Club customer survey. And you can get entered for free and score the grand prize with little effort. What you need to do is just spending several minutes finishing the short survey.
• Ways to Win the Prize
- Online: Customers can take the Sam’s Club customer survey online here and follow the instructions to complete the survey to be entered into the sweepstakes.
- Mail-in: On a postcard (no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches), handwrite your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age and mail with proper postage to: Sam’s Club Sweepstakes, PO Box 6169, Clear Lake, MN 55319. All mailed entries must be postmarked by June 30, 2015 and received by July 7, 2015.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Participation is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
About Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club is an American chain of membership-only retail warehouse clubs. Sam’s Club is a sub-brand of Walmart, and it was founded in 1983 and named after Walmart founder–Sam Walton.
The first Sam’s Club opened on April 7, 1983 in Midwest City, Oklahoma in the United states.